|Quantity (Pack Size: 3)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 3
Green Self Etch Primer
Self Etch Primers provide the first step in priming bare metals. Excellent adhesion and corrosion protection on all sheet metal. Ideal for aluminum, steel, and most other metals. Perfect for refinishing or spot repair projects.
- Promotes maximum adhesion and
smoothness of paint, primers or top coat
- Corrosion resistant
- Quick-dry formula
- Easy application
- Compatible with most primers
- Available in black, green or grey aerosol
- Apply 2-3 light coats to bare metal that has
been thoroughly cleaned
- Allow 5 minutes between coats
- Dry to touch, minimum 15 minutes
- Material can be top coated and/or sanded
within 2 hours — this is important for
maximum adhesion of primer substrate
- Wait 1 hour before top coating
- For maximum adhesion of primer substrate
top coat within 2 hours
- Always prime with any 1K or 2K primers
prior to applying to any seam sealers or
- Lifting may occur if too much product is
applied or if painted over too soon.
- It is not recommended to apply color directly
to self etch primers.
- After each use, turn can upside down and
spray several seconds to clear spray tip.
- Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Helpful tips are only recommendations, we
advise preliminary testing before use.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylbenzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol which is known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/