|Quantity (Pack Size: 5)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 5
Out of Stock
Added to Cart
SPEED CUT-OFF WHEELS
|Dia. x Thickness||Hole||Max RPM|
|5' x 1/16'||7/8'||12,200|
Cut-off work on pipes, ventilation ducts, metal sheets, pipe systems, bars, steel reinforcements, profiles and rails, cable trays and ducts, high-voltage cables, steel rope, composite materials, plastics, etc.
Areas of Application
- Extremely high cutting capacity (very short cut-off times); very long service life
- Extremely thin for precise, virtually burr and chatter-free cutting (very clean and cool cutting surfaces)
- Work requires minimal effort and helps to protect the user and machine
- Minimal build-up of cutting waste and cut-off dust
- Low noise output and high break-resistance
- Specially designed for thin-walled pipes and profiles, thin metal sheets, car body sheets, etc.
✓ Meets KWU class II (e.g. for pipe system and reactor engineering).