Double Sided Tape 1/2 65'
|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 1
Added to Cart
DOUBLE SIDED TAPE
Double Sided Tape is a high density urethane foam tape with an aggressive acrylic coated on both sides. A heavy coating of an aggressive, high performance, acrylic adhesive. Exceptional adhesive performance (bond strength increases with aging). High density closed cell urethane foam carrier which readily conforms to irregular surfaces. Excellent weatherability, remains flexible over a wide range of humidity and temperature conditions. Resistance to solvents and chemicals, easily removable release liners, can be easily die cut to different shapes and sizes.
- High strength, closed cell foam tape base
- Excellent adhesion to all automotive paints
- U.V. resistant, with wide temperature range from -20°F to +220°F
- Allows repositioning to make perfect alignments
- Use to attach new parts and reattach existing parts
- Use on side moulding strips, bumper strips, weatherstrips, interior trim and more
- Thick 1/2' width is used for larger, heavier type trim pieces
- OEM approved and used
- Use for sealing and gasketing
- Body side molding tape
- Emblem mounting
- Mounting of many s, automotive reflectors, interior and exterior metal and plastic trim, wiring harness clips, signs, name plates, etc.
- Mounting and joining to replace mechanical fasteners, shock and vibration absorption gasketing and sealing
- Superior performance for adhesion against stainless steel and painted steel
- High strength, closed cell foam tape conforms readily to irregular or curved surfaces
- Durable, long lasting acrylic adhesive
- Good low temperature flexibility, outstanding weather resistance