|Quantity (Pack Size: 1)||Unit Price|
Minimum order Quantity Should be 1
Super RTV Silicone Black 6.76 Fl Oz
- Chemical Basis: modified oxime silicone
- State: thixotrope past
- Skin forming time (ASTM-D-4678): 7 minutes
- Dry surface: (ASTM-D-4678): approx. 10 minutes
- Curing Speed: approx. 2mm/24hrs (73.4oF/50% r.h.)
- Hardness Shore A (ASTM-D-676): 40
- Tensile strength (ASTM-D-412): approx. 2.2 N/mm2
- Elongation at rupture (ASTM-D-412): 270 - 300%
- Thermal conductivity (ASTM-D-2214/70): 0.002 Jcm-1s-1K-1
- Coefficient of thermal expansion (ASTM EB-31): 20 x 10-5 K-1
- Dielectric strength (ASTM-D-149): 15 kV/mm
- Dielectric constant @ 1MHz (ASTM-D-150): 2.8
- Loss factor @ 1MHz (ASTM-D-150): 0.002
- Volume resistance (ASTM-D-257): 1 x 1015 V/cm
Temp. Range-76oF to +500oF(Briefly up to +599oF)
Application AreaWater pumps, oil pumps, front covers, cam shaft bearing covers, thermostat bodies, oil pans, gear box covers, power axle covers, sun roofs, doors
- GM 1052751, 1052917
- Ford D6AZ-19526-B
- Chrysler 4318025
- Fiat 9.55720/B
High-grade adhesive and sealing compound for use with motor vehicles.
- Very good resistance to chemicals - suitable for use in critical areas in which the seal may temporarily be in contact with several fluids. This product shows an excellent resistance against motor and gear oils, refrigerants and anti-freeze.
- Acid-free hardening system - non-corrosive and non-conductive, therefore no negative effects on electronic components or Lambda sensors.
- High temperature stability - utilization in the temperature range on machinery and engines possible.
- Sealant in a compressed air spray can - easy dosage without auxiliary devices. Optimum handling, which means that an even product application using the beads is possible.
Optimal adhesion is achieved on clean and dry surfaces. Old sealing materials must be removed completely from the sealing surface.
This product can expose you to Toluene which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/